Sunday, October 25, 2009

Project 2: Photo Web Gallery

For this project I used the photographs that I retouched and made three web photo galleries using Bridge. It was an easy project, Bridge is a pretty self explanatory program and not complicated at all.

I went into Bridge, opened the picture folder in the output part, selected Web Gallery and chose a gallery from the templates. I could see how it looked if I pressed Refresh Preview. I edited the colors and kept previewing how it looked. Sometimes I previewed it in a browser to see how it looked. I edited the information that shows in the gallery. When I was done I saved the gallery to my hard drive by selecting Save To Disk.

Here is a preview of the filmstrip slideshow in the browser.



1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I noticed the text cannot be read. It has the same color than the background so you have to change the color!

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete